Entry Level & Experienced Marketing Positions
Ready to build a 21st century career in online marketing? You’ve come to the right place.
What you will be doing:
- Applying your creativity to building campaigns for clients
- Hands-on interaction with social media to understand how people communicate on social networks
- Managing search engine marketing
- Developing reports and presentations from your own analysis
- Working with teams at cool companies
- And much more!
What we provide:
- Training on the ins and outs of marketing
- Hands-on experience with how social media is being used by organizations and companies of all sizes
- Real-world experience using social media, search marketing and other technology platforms
- Full-time entry level (BA/BS with 1-2 years cumulative and relevant experience) and experienced (3-5 years) positions* in a fun, collaborative, and professional environment
*Availability based on organizational requirements.
Who we are looking for:
- You are a budding professional who wants to build a career in digital marketing
- You can articulate and express yourself well (verbally and in writing)
- You are analytical and know how to “connect the dots” when looking at different sources of information
- Multitasking is something you do well
- You are proficient in researching on the Web and using Excel and PowerPoint
- Multilingual capability is a plus!
- BA in marketing, communications or similar degree
- Eligible to work in the US
We are an equal opportunity employer, actively working to promote diversity in the workplace.
Do you know someone who would be interested? Thanks for passing it along.